The Recreation Committee is proud to offer a free public ice rink on Granite St. in front of the the old granite shed. Please feel free to use the rink at will and also participate in the ongoing skate swap in the new shed next to the community gardens. Happy Winter!
Hardwick Area Activities Calendar
In response to public requests at the VCRD meetings this fall to have a community hub/calendar to find out about all of the activities being offered in the area, the recreation committee is helping organize an activities calendar that is free for local organizations and community members to use. Please feel free to contribute events, classes, workshops etc. that you are helping organize.
Regular recreation committee meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm. We meet at the Senior Center (58 High Street).
1) to establish and be responsible for recreation programs
2) to set operating policy for the proper functioning of those programs
3) to be informed as to the condition of recreational facilities owned by the Town of Hardwick and give recommendations to the Select Board for their improvement
4) to raise money for recreational programs and facilities
Joseph Brosseau, Chair
Derek Williams, Vice Chair
Kathleen Hemmens, Secretary & Treasurer
Recreation Coordinator: Jessica Manchester
Agendas & Minutes (PDF files)
- 2016 September 13 Minutes
- 2016 October 11 Minutes
- 2016 November 10 Minutes
- 2016 December 13 Minutes
- 2017 January 31 Minutes
- 2017 February 14 Minutes
Hardwick Trails is a sub committee of the Recreation Committee